such as factory audit and pre-shipment
inspections in China
Limited-time Offer for Factory Inspection
Factory inspections examines the factory’s basic information and the main process/content of the production implementation, including:
○ Factory’s basic information
○ Management of the main raw material suppliers
○ Development and design of products and processes
○ Production process management
A quality management system audit focuses on the development, documentation and implementation of the organization-wide quality management system to determine its compliance with corporate policies, contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
Factory Inspection vs. Audit:
Factory inspection is different from a standard factory audit which is a comprehensive assessment of the factory’s overall quality management system based on the complete terms of the ISO9001 or IATF16949 standards.
For over 24 years, Shentou has been a service specialist in China for international buyer of automotive spare parts in both OEM and aftermarket sectors.
Primary focus on automotive industry
Acting as a provider for supplier quality management services specialized for the automotive industry, including quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC), Shentou has accumulated in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the areas of
○ Product design & development
○ Factory management
○ Production process organization
○ Quality management system (QMS) implementation.
Shentou’s service customers include both automobile OE and aftermarket clients in Europe, America and the Middle East. Shentou’s QA/QC offices are strategically located in supplier-rich regions in China and staffed with quality management specialists with core competence in the following:
√ Focused Industries
○ Vehicle electronics & accessory
○ Power generation
○ Agricultural & industrial machinery
√ Focused Processes
○ Aluminum die casting, gravity casting, nodular iron casting & grey iron casting
○ Stamping, Forging (Cold/Hot), Welding, Machining
○ Electrical & Electronics
√ Focused Materials
○ Iron (Grey & Ductile), Steel, Aluminum & Composite
○ Plastic, Rubber, Textile
√Shentou acts as a supplier auditor for a European aftermarket Client Find more >>
√Shentou helps an American OE customer to develop wheel-end products Find more >>
Shentou’s Factory Inspection Service
Factory Inspection has been one of Shentou’s most popular services for international buyers, especially during the COVID-19 when most international buyers have not been able come to China for over 2 years.
Leveraging on its specialty on the quality of spare parts suppliers in China, Shentou’s Factory Inspection services provide international buyers with an efficient and cost-effective tool to assess a factory’s basic capability in supplying quality goods so that the buyers can make sound purchasing decisions.
299 € per factory
√ The fee is for one factory inspection at a single location for one product type, all inclusive.
√ The Introductory Offer is limited to the 1st order of up to 6 factories by each new customer only, and valid for orders placed on or before the 31st, December, 2022.
√ MOQ: Minimum 3 factories.
√ When the Introductory Offer expires, the standard factory inspection price of 499 € applies with each inspection and no MOQ.
Submit the form for a limited time offer
Send service request of Factory Inspection to Shentou, please contact us as below.
Questions & Answers:
What does factory inspection cover:
√ Factory’s basic information
○ Structure, general condition, number of staff, production capacity, system/product certifications, revenues, market coverage, etc.
√ Management of the main raw material suppliers
○ Supplier evaluation, incoming quality control, supplier quality performance, raw material warehouse, etc.
√ Development and design of product realization process
○ Planning of process design, process design, validation & confirmation of process design, etc.
√ Production process management
○ Staff, equipment/tooling, quality control, defective parts processing, material control, 5S management, etc.
√ Product management
○ Packaging management, finished parts performance testing, finished parts warehouse management, shipping management, customer complain processing, etc.
Length of a standard factory inspection:
√ A standard factory inspection usually takes 1.5 days (up to 12 hours) with 1 inspector
√ Inspection Report, in both Chinese & English, to be submitted within 3 working days after the inspection(s).
Shentou’s Suppler QA & QC Services include:
– Factory Inspection
– Factory Audits
– QC Inspection (PPI, DPI & PSI)
Shentou also offers General SCM Services to OEM & aftermarket:
– Product Development
– Project Management
– Supplier Management